Introducing pre-thermal imaging!
Why consider screening your pet with Digital Thermal Imaging?
- Our pets can’t tell us where it hurts
- Affordable quick wellness screen
- Discover secondary areas not seen by the naked eye
- Locate pain and inflammation
- See before, during and after treatment results
- Completely safe with nothing being emitted
- Improved outcomes due to a more precisely targeted treatment of areas
- Detect disorders before they are manifested clinically
Digital Thermal Imaging measures energy radiated from the patient’s tissue. Differences in radiated energy can be associated with differences in temperature and viewed as color differences. Hotter areas depict increases in circulation and cooler areas depict decreases in circulation. See inside the body by evaluating the amount of heat conducted to the surface of the body.