OUR APPROACH TO INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE
At Lifetime Pet Wellness Center, we employ several integrative methods to reach our health goals for your pet. We want to help you keep them healthy and happy. We keep up with the latest in veterinary medicine to provide you with the best care.
When it comes to your pet’s health, we work closely with you to help them get better. We create a custom plan with the right nutrients, medications, and treatments to allow your pet’s internal systems to heal. Our team is here for you every step of the way, from diagnosis through recovery, and our goal is not just to treat your pet—but to help you better understand your animal companion’s needs.
With your dedication, your pet can get better. As you know, many factors can affect the success of treatment for your pet. It would be best if you communicated any challenges or concerns you discover during the journey so we can make adjustments as needed.
Our Holistic Treatment Options:
- Acupuncture & Chiropractic Acupuncture
- Chinese Herbs
- Veterinary Spinal Manipulation (VSMT)
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF)
- Nutrition Response Testing
- Ozone Therapy
- Doctors Roundtables
We are aware of the vast amount of information on the internet, which is why our team has taken the time to evaluate the following sites. We trust the information on these websites so that you can feel secure in the information provided.
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Association of Feline Practitioners
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Kennel Club
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration -Center for Veterinary Medicine
- The Healing Oasis Wellness Center
- The American Veterinary Chiropractic Association
- The Chi Institute
- Standard Process and Mediherb
- Trupanion, Pet Health Insurance
- Heel Healthcare designed by nature
For other great pet tips, here are a few sites to visit:
- Indoor cat initiative -to help people with cats with chronic urinary syndrome.
- Humane Society of the United States
For Pet Supplies: