Lifetime Pet Wellness Center offers digital thermal imaging to help you better understand your dog’s health. Digital thermal imaging is a non-invasive, non-painful procedure that helps us determine what is happening inside your pet’s body.
Why consider screening your pet with Digital Thermal Imaging?
- Our pets can’t tell us where it hurts
- Affordable, quick wellness screen
- Discover secondary areas not seen by the naked eye
- Locate pain and inflammation
- See before, during, and after treatment results
- Completely safe
- Improved outcomes due to a more precisely targeted treatment of areas
- Detect disorders before they are manifested clinically
Digital Thermal Imaging measures energy radiated from the patient’s tissue. Differences in radiated energy can be associated with temperature differences and viewed as color differences. Hotter areas depict circulation increases, and cooler regions represent circulation decreases. See inside the body by evaluating the amount of heat conducted to the body’s surface.