Who are we?
Lifetime Pet Wellness Center is a full-service animal hospital providing advanced modern and holistic treatment for pets. we strive to practice the highest quality veterinary medicine possible. Through client education and an integrated medical approach, we provide the most current and complete treatment options for our clients and their pets. We welcome our clients as part of our family, and we treat their pets as if they were our own. We work hard to educate and support our clients at every interaction.
We are an energetic, positive, tight knit team that works hard to provide veterinary medicine, boarding, and grooming services. Each and every team member is recognized for their great work and awesome attitude. Currently, we are seeking a new registered veterinary technician!
Who you are (and why we can’t wait to meet you!)
You are outgoing, friendly, bubbly, and positive! You are a team player who is capable of multitasking and able to resolve conflict. You are organized and diligent in your work, prioritizing the safety and wellbeing of the animals we treat. You are used to navigating veterinary software as well as gracefully helping clients in a range of different situations, with different personality types. You thrive in the fast-paced environment of a veterinary hospital. You confidently support the veterinarians in day to day functions of the clinic. You are comfortable educating clients and providing assistance in all procedures performed on animals. You effectively communicate needs to Veterinary Assistants, and other teammembers.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Graduate from an AVMA certified program in Veterinary Technology, maintained CE requirements and licensure.
- Able to perform physical job duties, interacting with animals, using and sterilizing medical equipment
- Experienced in working with technology and equipment, including but not limited to:
Various syringes & needles
Clipper and blades
Surgical instruments and scalpels
IV fluid pump
X- Ray processor
Laser- therapeutic and surgical
Compensation & Benefits
- Generous and competitive salary with bonus structure
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Medical; dental; vision and life insurance
- FSA and dependent Care savings accounts
- 15 days PTO per year
- Culture, culture, culture! We firmly believe in creating an environment where all team members are happy. Our team is strong and productive because we communicate and support each other.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to be part of a fast-paced integrative practice where you can lead, learn, and grow – we’d love to talk with you! Please send a cover letter and resume by replying to this ad.