We believe it is extremely important for EVERY pet to have a physical examination by their veterinarian once per year. So here’s an incentive to get your pets into LPWC for their yearly check-up:
FREE Vaccines for the life of your pet!
- There is a one-time, non-refundable enrollment fee per pet, to start the program. You may enroll as many pets as you’d like, but the program is not transferable to any other client or pet. It will not be honored by other animal hospitals.
- The enrollment fee is $165 per pet. Enrollment fees are offered at this price for a limited time.
- If your pet is due for their annual wellness exam, the enrollment fee and the fee for the physical exam will be due at that time.
- Then simply return once per year for your pet’s annual wellness exam by any veterinarian at Lifetime Pet Wellness Center, and any vaccination he or she is due for will be given absolutely free of charge. You will be responsible for the annual physical examination fee at that time.
What The Plan Includes:
- Your pet will receive free vaccines for their entire lifetime as long as they are present once per year for their annual wellness examination by a veterinarian at Lifetime Pet Wellness Center. You will be responsible for the physical examination fee for each exam at the time of each exam. There will be a 30 day grace period following the due date for that wellness examination. The program will be considered null and void after 30 days following the date that the wellness exam is due. At that time you may re-enroll the pet in the program (if it is still available), or resume paying for the vaccines at the time they are given.
- Physical exams done at other hospitals will not count toward this program.
- Vaccinations cost between $20 and $25 per vaccine, so you will be saving significantly over the life of your pet, potentially over $800!
- The program covers only the fee for your dog and cat vaccines, and only those vaccines listed below*. Any special order vaccines are not included. Fees for all other services and products including heartworm testing, intestinal parasite testing, leukemia/FIV testing, physical examinations by doctors or technicians, medications, de-worming, flea treatments, heartworm preventative, and/or other treatments/products are not covered and will need to be paid for at the time of service.
- Vaccination titers will be offered at a discounted price to those enrolled in this program.
- Not all pets are due for every vaccine annually. The veterinarian determines which vaccines your pet needs, and will evaluate your pet’s needs on a case-by-case basis. This program should NOT be interpreted as a way to excessively vaccinate your pet as our philosophy is to give only vaccines that the pet’s lifestyle warrants. Only healthy animals are vaccinated as per vaccine manufacture labels.
- Canine Vaccines covered: Rabies, DAP, Bordatella, and Leptospirosis.
- Feline Vaccines covered: Rabies, FCP, and Feline Leukemia. I have read and understood the Free Vaccines for Life program details offered by Lifetime Pet Wellness Center. I understand there is an enrollment fee and my pet is required to be seen at LPWC for their wellness exam every 12 months to stay enrolled in this program, and I will pay for the exam and other services/products at each visit. I understand that if my pet does not return every 12 months for their wellness exam, this membership will be null and void and I will NOT be issued a refund under any circumstances.
This program will provide substantial lifetime savings.