Who are we?
Lifetime Pet Wellness Center is a full-service animal hospital providing advanced modern and holistic treatment for pets. We strive to practice the highest quality veterinary medicine possible. Through client education and an integrated medical approach, we provide the most current and complete treatment options for our clients and their pets. We welcome our clients as part of our family, and we treat their pets as if they were our own. We work hard to educate and support our clients at every interaction.
We are an energetic, positive, tight knit team that works hard to provide veterinary medicine, boarding, and grooming services. Each and every team member is recognized for their great work and awesome attitude. Currently, we are seeking a new Kennel Technician to join our team!
Who you are (and why we can’t wait to meet you!)
You are a positive, organized, & motivated team player! You are an excellent communicator and a helping hand to other members of our multi-faceted team.
When it comes to dependability and punctuality, your responsible professionalism sets the precedent for everyone to show up and bring their best to work every day. Once you have familiarized yourself with our day to day operations, you will keep an eye and ears out for improvement opportunities! You love collaborating with our team on strategies for hospital growth and streamlining processes.Your job duties will include:
- Walking, feeding, exercising, and medicating pet guests as needed/directed
- Cleaning kennels, cages and exercise areas
- Documenting care and observations of pet health/behavior as needed
- Helping the Medical Team with mild restraining of animals and more!
- Helping the Grooming Team with baths and walking when necessary.
To be successful, you will need to be:
- Reliable, dependable and punctual
- Able to take direction and work with a team
- Available to work some evening and weekend shifts – Typical shifts are Morning from 7:00am – 1:00pm and Evening 4pm-7:30pm
This is job is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get a start in the animal care and veterinary field. If you’re interested, please send a resume by replying to this ad or drop by our hospital and submit an application.